Friday, June 24, 2011

Pink Sperrys UPDATE

UPDATE!
They came in the mail today.. and they fit :):):) A tiny bit snug, but i'm going to wear them everyday until they fit perfect!


So I was going to buy a pair of pink Sperrys like these...
and had them in my shopping bag at zappos.com since everywhere else they were sold out in my size, 6.5 (I'm normally a 7 but they said to order a half size smaller) but right as I clicked order, they were sold out! I even called zappos and they couldn't help me :/ so I had to order a size 6. I hope they fit! I checked everywhere, from amazon to ebay to Sperry's website. So i'm stuck with a size 6. 

 Has anyone had this problem, where right as they were ordering an item, and they sold out? Or, does anyone have Sperry's? Do they stretch out well?


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower, I found you on the Etsy Blog Team, I love the shoes!
    Unfortunately I can't offer any help on the Sperry questions but I recently ordered a pair of shoes off Zappos that also said to order a half size smaller (I'm normally a 6) so I lucked out and found a 5.5 but even with the half size smaller the shoes could still have been smaller because shoes do stretch for the most part.
    I hope you get a happy surprise of them fitting or stretching at least!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every comment :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.