Friday, December 9, 2011

Tiffany Window Display

One of my favorite things about the holidays is, surprise, not shopping, but the amazing store displays. I love window displays (I really would love to try that someday!) NYC has the most beautiful displays, although when I go to Chicago in a few weeks I hope to see some there!

Here is the amazing Tiffany's display (Dont you just love Tiffany blue? I want a Tiffany blue bathroom someday!)





See more after the Jump!






 Does anyone know how you would get into this business of window decorating? I find it fascinating !


1 comment:

  1. in Argentina they are really big
    in window decorations =D when i go over
    there my jaw drops with the amazing things
    they come up with!


    xoxo
    ♥melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every comment :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.